POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Access Control - Landlord may from time to time adopt appropriate systems and procedures for the access control or safety of the Building, any persons occupying, using or entering the same, or any equipment, furnishings or contents thereof, and Customer shall comply with Landlord's reasonable requirements relative thereto.
- Locks - Landlord may from time to time install and change locking mechanisms on entrances to the Building, common areas thereof, and the Premises, and (unless 24 hours access control is provided by the Building) shall provide to Customer a reasonable number of keys and replacements therefore to meet the bona fide requirements of Customer. In these rules, "keys" include any device serving the same purpose. Customer shall not add to or change existing locking mechanisms on any door in or to the Premises without Landlord's prior written consent. If without Landlord's consent, Customer installs lock(s) incompatible with the Building master locking system, (a) Landlord, without abatement of Rent, shall be relieved of any obligation under the Lease to provide any service to the affected areas which require access thereto, (b) Customer shall indemnify Landlord against any expense as a result of forced entry thereto which may be required in an emergency, and (c) Customer shall at the end of the Term and at Landlord's request remove such lock(s) at Customer's expense.
- Return of Keys - At the end of the Term, Customer shall promptly return to Landlord all keys for the Building and Premises which are in possession of Customer.
- Windows - Customer shall observe Landlord's rules with respect to maintaining window coverings at all windows in the Premises so that the Building presents a uniform exterior appearance, and shall not install any window shades, screens, drapes, covers or other materials on or at any window in the Premises without Landlord's prior written consent. Customer shall ensure that window coverings are closed on all windows in the Premises while they are exposed to the direct rays of the sun.
- Repair, Maintenance, Alterations and Improvements - Customer shall carry out Customer's repair, maintenance, alterations and improvements in the Premises only during times agreed to in advance by Landlord and in a manner which will not interfere with the rights of other Customers in the Building.
- Water Fixtures - Customer shall not use water fixtures for any purpose for which they are not intended, nor shall water be wasted by tampering with fixtures. Any cost or damage resulting from such misuse by Customer shall be paid for by Customer.
- Personal Use of Premises - The Premises shall not be used or permitted to be used for residential, lodging, or sleeping purposes or for the storage of personal effects or property not required for business purposes.
- Heavy Articles - Customer shall not place in or move about the Premises without Landlord's prior written consent any safe or other heavy article which in Landlord's reasonable opinion may damage the Building, and Landlord may designate the location of any heavy articles in the Premises.
- Carpet Pads - In those portions of the Premises where carpet has been provided directly or indirectly by Landlord, Customer shall at its own expense install and maintain pads to protect the carpet under all furniture having casters other than carpet casters.
- Bicycles, Animals - Customer shall not bring any animals, fish or birds into the Building, and shall not permit bicycles or other vehicles inside or on the sidewalks outside the Building except in areas designated from time to time by Landlord for such purposes.
- Deliveries - Customer shall ensure that deliveries of materials and supplies to the Premises are made through such entrances, elevators, and corridors; at such times as may from time to time be designated by Landlord, and shall promptly pay or cause to be paid to Landlord the cost of repairing any damage in the Building caused by any person making such deliveries.
- Furniture and Equipment - Customer shall ensure that furniture and equipment being moved into or out of the Premises is moved through such entrances, elevators and corridors; at such times as may from time to time be designated by Landlord, and by movers or a moving company approved by Landlord, and shall promptly pay or cause to be paid to Landlord the cost of repairing any damage in the Building caused thereby.
- Solicitations - Landlord reserves the right to restrict or prohibit canvassing, soliciting, or peddling in the Building.
- Food and Beverages - Only persons approved from time to time by Landlord may prepare, solicit orders for, sell, serve or distribute foods or beverages in the Building, or use the elevators, corridors, or common areas for any such purpose. Except with Landlord's prior written consent and in accordance with arrangements approved by Landlord, Customer shall not permit on the Premises the use of equipment for dispensing food or beverages or for the preparation, solicitation of orders for, sale, serving or distribution of food or beverages.
- Refuse - Customer shall place all refuse in proper receptacles provided by Customer at its expense in the Premises or in receptacles (if any) provided by Landlord for the Building, and shall keep sidewalks and driveways outside the Building, and lobbies, corridors, stairwells, ducts and shafts of the Building, free of all refuse.
- Obstructions - Customer shall not obstruct or place anything in or on the sidewalks or driveways outside the Building or in the lobbies, corridors, stairwells or other common areas of the Building, or use such locations for any purpose except access to and exit from the Premises without Landlord's prior written consent. Landlord may remove at Customer's expense any such obstruction or thing (unauthorized by Landlord) without notice or obligation to Customer.
- Dangerous or Immoral Activities - Customer shall not make any use of the Premises which involves the danger or injury to any person, nor shall the same be used for any immoral purpose.
- Proper Conduct - Customer shall not conduct itself in any manner which is inconsistent with the character of the Building as a first quality building or which will impair the comfort and convenience of other Customers in the Building.
- Employees, Agents and Invitees - In these Rules and Regulations, Customer includes the employees, agents, invitees and licensees of Customer and others permitted by Customer to use or occupy the Premises.
- Housekeeping - Customer shall prevent paper, books, magazines, and other obstructions from being placed on heat, ventilating and air conditioning convectors and any other interference with the heat, ventilating, and/or air conditioning system with the Premises.
- Energy Conservation - Customer shall make every effort to practice energy conservation within the Premises and will cooperate with Landlord in establishing and implementing such conservation programs as Landlord may from time to time develop.
- No Smoking - Customer shall not allow any smoking in or about the Building. "Smoking" shall mean inhaling, exhaling, burning, carrying, or possessing any lighted tobacco product, including, without limitation, cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. Landlord reserves the right to promulgate additional rules for the Building which may include fines upon Customers of the Building whose employees and invitees do not comply with rules prohibiting smoking in or about the Building. Customer shall exercise diligent efforts to cause its employees and invitees not to smoke in or about the Building (besides designated outdoors areas).
- All work must be submitted and approved by Management prior to commencement.
- No Contractors will be allowed access to the building without a certificate of insurance and workers compensation along with the prior written approval of the Management Office.
- The Customer will submit all requests for any interior refinishing work to the Management Office for approval.
- All demolition and any noisy work must occur after building hours and must be coordinated closely with the building management. If the Owner is required to remove or clean up debris left by a contractor employed by a Customer, the Customer will be charged 1.5 times the owner's cost.
- There will be no painting, use of glue or stain during normal business hours. Odors are offensive and may cause others to react to them. The Customer must coordinate with Management after-hours air (charged per Lease) in order to use any chemicals in the building. MSDS Sheet must be supplied to the Management Office prior to commencement of work.
- The contractor will keep the premises clean at all times and will not allow excess debris to accumulate in the premises at any time. The contractor MUST not remove materials from any other suite in the building to be used in this project, no exceptions!
- The contractor will provide and install plastic sheeting over the common area carpet from the entrance to the suite under construction to the service elevator entrance. This plastic will remain throughout the entire term of the project. The Customer will be responsible for repairing any and all damage to the building's common area which occurs as a result of the construction.
- There will be NO Smoking in the building. A $500 fine will be imposed.
- No Radios are permitted.
Food preparation equipment is not allowed in Customer spaces unless the space was specifically constructed for food preparation. Microwaves and coffee pots are allowed but may require upgraded electrical to accommodate the additional electrical load. Any equipment / devices that are brought in that can burn food, cause smoke and/or fire, is subject to removal by Management.
Please refer to the Insurance Article in your Lease for the exact coverage requirements for the Certificate of Insurance.
All visitors, delivery services, and vendors that conduct any business within U.S. Airways Building must have a Certificate of Liability Insurance on file with the property management office 24 hours prior to their arrival.
Click here for the Vendor Insurance Memo
Large deliveries and/or moves are not allowed during normal business hours. A completed Passdown form must be signed by Management and given to Security prior to any moves. The moving vendor must have a Certificate of Insurance on file prior to the scheduled move. Please contact the Property Management office to coordinate your move or for more information.
See the Passdown - After Hours & Delivery Authorization Form
ANY physical change to the Customer improvements in your office requires prior written approval from the Property Management office. This is to ensure that all building safety and governmental code regulations are met. Additions such as furnishings are not subject to approval. If suite modification is required, including any electrical or mechanical work, the Property Management office can provide pricing and construction management services.
Two Buckhead Plaza maintains a no smoking policy throughout the building, including all common areas, the lobby, restrooms, stairwells, and elevators.
Customer shall not allow any smoking in the Building. There are designated smoking areas in the Loading Dock and the outside Plaza patio.
"Smoking" shall mean inhaling, exhaling, burning, carrying, or possessing any lighted tobacco product, including, without limitation, cigarettes, cigars, and pipes. Landlord reserves the right to promulgate additional rules for the Building which may include fines upon Customers of the Building whose employees and invitees do not comply with rules prohibiting smoking in or about the Building (besides designated outdoors areas).
Customer shall exercise diligent efforts to cause its employees and invitees not to smoke in or about the Building (besides designated outdoors areas).